No Hassle, No Excuses, No Nonsense, You’ll Love It or We’ll Pay For It!
How Can We Be So Sure You’ll Love Us?
Our Lawn Specialists are professional, trained, licensed and insured. All employees a subject to a thorough background check before they are hired
We don’t require contracts. If you are not absolutely thrilled with our service, you can stop using us at any time.
We show up when we say we will. If call for an appointment and we can’t answer, we will return your call within 15 minutes.
About The Company
Enjoy Your LawnWhatever that means to you, whether you want the most beautiful lawn on the block, you just don’t want to have to mow it, or something in between. We want to help so you can just sit back and enjoy your lawn! Enjoying your lawn should be stress free so let us take the stress out of selecting a lawn service! We want you to be thrilled with our service and so absolutely delighted you will recommend us to your friends and neighbors. Frankly we want to care for your property forever. You are the Judge! If our work is not excellent, we will redo the item in question for FREE. If you are still not happy, you will not owe us one red cent. There’s more if the item in question is not fixed to your total satisfaction, we will pay another company of your choice to fix the issue. That is how strongly we believe you will love what we do. Let us prove it to you!
Why Choose Us?
• We contact you frequently to stay in touch and make sure you are enjoying your lawn.
• We care about the details and complete a checklist before leaving your property which includes things like: make sure all gates are shut and locked.
• If you are one of the rare few that have a problem, we will be back that day or if you call at night, we will be out by 10:00 the next morning.
• We protect your property with a $1,000,000 insurance policy.
• We carry Workman’s Comp insurance to protect you in case one of our employee’s is hurt on your property…you know you’re liable, right? An important thing for a Lawn Care Service to have to protect you! Always ask!